I hope you are doing well.
I’ve been quiet for a couple of weeks, because I’ve been working on a new course called: “Android Apps for Arduino with MIT App Inventor 2”.
Instead of sending a new project each week, I’ve decided to release this particular course all at once and give you immediate access to the PDF eBook.
Most RNT Lab members prefer to follow the project tutorials in eBook format.
This new course is a compilation of 8 Arduino projects with the MIT App Inventor 2 software that you can build by following clear step-by-step instructions with schematics and downloadable code.
Here’s the eBook’s table of contents:
- Project 1: LED Controller
- Project 2: Login Protected LED Controller
- Project 3: LED Slider
- Project 4: RGB LED Controller
- Project 5: Temperature Readings
- Project 6: Relay Controller
- Project 7: Display Messages
- Project 8: Arduino Bluetooth Robot
- Project 9: Control ESP8266 Outputs
- Final Thoughts
I hope you’ll have fun building these projects. I’ll be sending out the download link this next Saturday, April 29th.
In the meanwhile, you can watch the video intro:
Thank you for your continuous support,