Hi! I hope you are doing well.
I’ve been quiet for a couple of weeks, because me and Sara have been working on a new eBook called: “MicroPython Programming with ESP32/ESP8266”.
Instead of sending a new project each week, I’ve decided to release this particular course all at once and give immediate access to the PDF eBook to all active RNT Lab members.
This new course covers how to program the ESP32/ESP8266 with the MicroPython firmware.
It will help you get started with MicroPython, how to use GPIOs, read sensors, build web servers, create Wi-Fi clients, establish MQTT connections, and much more. As always each project will have clear step-by-step instructions with schematics and downloadable code.
In the meanwhile, you can read these MicroPython tutorials posted on the RNT blog:
- Getting Started with MicroPython on ESP32 and ESP8266
- Flash/Upload MicroPython Firmware to ESP32 and ESP8266
- MicroPython Programming Basics with ESP32 and ESP8266
- Install uPyCraft IDE – Windows PC Instructions
- Install uPyCraft IDE – Mac OS X Instructions
- Install uPyCraft IDE – Linux Ubuntu Instructions
I’ll be sending out the download link in the 1st/2nd week of November 2018. Thank you for your continuous support!