I hope you are doing well. I’ve just released a new course called: “Android Apps for Arduino with MIT App Inventor 2 ”. It is now available for download to all active RNT Lab members!
It’s colorful PDF with approximately 160 pages that you can download right now.
This is a compilation of 8 Android applications for your Arduino projects that you can build by following clear step-by-step instructions with schematics and downloadable code.
How to download
Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/login
- Click the Courses tab or open this link: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Press the big yellow “Download eBook” button
Table of contents
The course contains these 8+1 projects:
- Project 1: LED Controller
- Project 2: Login Protected LED Controller
- Project 3: LED Slider
- Project 4: RGB LED Controller
- Project 5: Temperature Readings
- Project 6: Relay Controller
- Project 7: Display Messages
- Project 8: Arduino Bluetooth Robot
- [BONUS] Project 9: Control ESP8266 Outputs
RNT Lab is 1 year old!
Some members have been an year with us. I hope you have found incredible value from our RNT Lab membership during your whole year. Thank you for that!
If your membership expired and you would like to renew it, here’s what you need to do:
- Login here or go this link: https://rntlab.com/login
- Then, open the upgrade page: https://rntlab.com/register
- Choose the option: “2nd Year Renewal – $77 – Full Access to the Lab for 12 Months”
If you experience any problems during this procedure email me here or reply to this email.
Thank you for your continuous support,