Hi! I hope you are doing well.
I want to let you know that we’ve just released Build ESP32-CAM Projects using Arduino IDE eBook and it’s now available to all active RNT Lab members!
This eBook is a collection of 17 practical projects with the ESP32-CAM using Arduino IDE. It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 290 pages that you can download right now.
Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “ESP32-CAM Projects eBook”
- Or open this link: https://rntlab.com/welcome-esp32-cam-projects/
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.0 »“
Here’s the Table of Contents of “ESP32-CAM Projects” eBook version 1.0 released (March 5, 2020):
- Module #0: Course Intro
- Module #1: Getting Started with ESP32-CAM
- Module #2: Take Photos: Time-lapse, Camera Settings, Web Server, SD Card Manager
- Module #3: Take Photos and Send Email Notifications
- Module #4: Video Streaming, Pan and Tilt, Car Robot
- Module #5: Face Detection and Face Recognition
- Appendix: Pinout for ESP32 Camera and Parts Required
That’s it for now.
We hope you enjoy this new eBook that we’ve been working on for the past couple of months!