Hi! I hope you are doing well.
I want to let you know that we’ve just released Build Web Servers with ESP32 and ESP8266 eBook and it’s now available to all active RNT Lab members!
It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 400 pages that you can download right now.
Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “Build Web Servers with ESP32 and ESP8266”
- Or open this link: https://rntlab.com/welcome-build-web-servers/
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.0 »“
Here’s the Table of Contents of “Build Web Servers with ESP32 and ESP8266” eBook version 1.0 (official release date: October 28, 2020):
- Module #0: Introduction
- Module #1: Installing Tools
- Module #3: ESP32 and ESP8266 Web Servers
- Introducing Web Servers
- 1.1 – Hello World Web Server
- 1.2 – Hello World Web Server (Serve Files from Filesystem)
- 1.3 – Hello World Web Server (Arduino IDE Software)
- 2.1 – Web Server – Control Outputs (ON/OFF Buttons)
- 2.2 – Web Server – Control Multiple Outputs (Toggle Switches)
- 2.3 – WebSocket Web Server: Control Outputs (ON/OFF Buttons)
- 2.4 – Web Server with Slider: Control LED Brightness (PWM)
- 3.1 – Web Server: Display Sensor Readings (SSE)
- 3.2 – Web Server: Display Sensor Readings (Table)
- 3.3 – Web Server: Display Sensor Readings (Charts)
That’s it for now.
We hope you enjoy this new eBook that we’ve been working on for the past few months!