Hi! I hope you are doing well.
I’m really excited to announce that we’ve just released a new eBook Firebase Web App with ESP32 and ESP8266 and it’s now available to all active RNT LAB members!
Build a Firebase Web Application to monitor and control your ESP32 and ESP8266 boards from anywhere in the world. All the data is saved on the Firebase Realtime Database. The web application is protected with login using email and password, and your database is protected using database rules.
It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 170 pages that you can download right now.
Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “Firebase Web App with ESP32 and ESP8266”
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD EBOOK 1ST EDITION »”
Here’s a summarized Table of Contents of “Firebase Web App with ESP32 and ESP8266” eBook version 1.0 (official release date: October 26, 2021):
- Part 1: Creating a Firebase Project
- Part 2: Organizing your Database and Database Rules
- Part 3: ESP32/ESP8266: Interacting with the Realtime Database
- Part 4: Creating the Firebase Web App
- Part 5: Hosting your Web App (Custom Domain Name)
That’s it for now.
We hope you enjoy this new eBook that we’ve been working on for the past few months!
Rui Santos and Sara Santos
P.S. If you need help following the eBook, please post your question in our Forum: https://rntlab.com/ask-question/