Hi! I hope you are doing well.
I just want to tell you that the MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266 eBook version 1.0 is now available to all active RNT Lab members!.
It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 250 pages that you can download right now. Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/login
- Click the Courses tab and select the “MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266” eBook
- Or open this link: https://rntlab.com/welcome-micropython-programming-with-esp32-and-esp8266/
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.0 »”
In the eBook version 1.0 that was released today (January 9, 2019), here’s what’s new:
- We’ve added an extra unit about Deep Sleep with Timer Wake Up (page 127)
- Fixed small bugs in the code (you can find the latest changes on GitHub)
- Corrected some spelling mistakes
- Created a companion PDF guide with the 5 most common errors with MicroPython
That’s it for now! We hope you enjoy this new eBook!