Hi! I hope you are doing well.
The Build ESP32-CAM Projects using Arduino IDE version 1.1 is now available to all active RNT Lab members! This eBook is a collection of 20 practical projects with the ESP32-CAM using Arduino IDE.
It’s a PDF eBook with approximately 400 pages that you can download right now. Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “ESP32-CAM Projects eBook”
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.1 »”
The updated eBook comes with these new Projects and Units:
- MODULE #3 – Unit 4 – Take and Send Photo to Telegram App
- MODULE #3 – Unit 5 – Motion Detector with Photo Capture and Telegram Notifications
- MODULE #4 – Unit 2 – Video Streaming Web Server with Sensor Readings
- MODULE #4 – Unit 6 – ESP32-CAM IP Camera Access from Anywhere in the World
- EXTRA UNITS:
- ESP32-CAM Access Point
- ESP32-CAM Static IP Address
The new PDF version comes with bookmarks enabled by default to make it easier to navigate the file.
That’s it for now! More projects coming soon. Thanks for reading,