Hi! I hope you are doing well.
The Build ESP32-CAM Projects eBook version 1.2 is now available to all active RNT Lab members! Build 20 projects with the ESP32-CAM using Arduino IDE: photo capture, web servers, email notifications, video streaming, car robot, pan and tilt server, face detection, face recognition, and much more.
What’s new in version 1.2?
- Instructions of how to program the board using the ESP32-CAM-MB programmer (page 29);
- Email notification projects were updated to use the new ESP-Mail-Client library instead of the ESP32-Mail-Client library (deprecated)—Module 3, Units 1, 2, and 3;
- Projects that use Telegram were updated to be compatible with the latest version of the library—Module 3, Units 4 and 5;
- We fixed minor typos like syntax, spelling, and grammar mistakes.
Download the latest eBook
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses/
- Click the Courses tab and select the “ESP32-CAM Projects eBook“
- Or open this link: https://rntlab.com/welcome-esp32-cam-projects/
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD Version 1.2 »“
That’s it for now!
Thank you for following our work.