Hi! I hope you are doing well.
The Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE eBook version 1.3 is now available to all active RNT Lab members!
It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 540 pages that you can download right now. Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE” Course
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD EBOOK VERSION 1.3 >>”
The new eBook comes with some extra Units, some bug fixes and with an updated troubleshooting guide:
- ESP32 Static/Fixed IP Address
- ESP32 Dual Core – Create Tasks
- ESP32 SPIFFS (SPI Flash File System)
- Build an ESP32 Web Server using Files from Filesystem (SPIFFS)
- ESP32 Troubleshooting Guide
That’s it for now! More projects coming soon. Thanks for reading,