Hi! I hope you are doing well.
The Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE eBook version 1.4 is now available to all active RNT Lab members!
It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 620 pages that you can download right now. Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE” Course
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD EBOOK VERSION 1.4 >>”
The new eBook comes with new Units and some bug fixes.
- ESP32 Color Picker Web Server for RGB LED Strip
- ESP32 Asynchronous Temperature and Humidity Web Server with Auto Update
- ESP32 Bluetooth Classic
- ESP32 Over-the-air (OTA) Programming – Web Updater
- ESP32 Pinout Reference: Which GPIO pins should you use?
The new PDF version comes with bookmarks enabled by default to make it easier to navigate the file.
That’s it for now! More projects coming soon. Thanks for reading,