Hi! I hope you are doing well.
The Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE eBook version 2nd Edition is now available to all active RNT Lab members!
It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 760 pages that you can download right now. Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE” Course
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD EBOOK 2nd Edition »”
The new eBook comes with new Units and a new ESP-NOW Module.
- Module 4 – Unit 12: Asynchronous Web Server: Control Outputs
- Module 8 – Unit 1: ESP-NOW: Getting Started
- Module 8 – Unit 2: ESP-NOW Two-Way Communication Between ESP32
- Module 8 – Unit 3: ESP-NOW Send Data to Multiple Boards (one-to-many)
- Module 8 – Unit 4: ESP-NOW Receive Data from Multiple Boards (many-to-one)
- Module 8 – Unit 5: ESP-NOW Web Server Sensor Dashboard (ESP-NOW + Wi-Fi)
- Extra Units – ESP32 Client-Server Wi-Fi Communication Between Two Boards
- Extra Units – ESP32 HTTP GET (OpenWeatherMap and Thingspeak)
- Extra Units – ESP32 HTTP POST (ThingSpeak and IFTTT.com)
The new PDF version comes with bookmarks enabled by default to make it easier to navigate the file.
That’s it for now! More projects coming soon. Thanks for reading,