Hi! I hope you are doing well.
I’m happy to announce that we’ve just updated our Firebase Web App with ESP32 and ESP8266 eBook to version 1.2 and it’s now available to all active RNT LAB members!
Build a Firebase Web Application to monitor and control your ESP32 and ESP8266 boards from anywhere in the world. All the data is saved on the Firebase Realtime Database. The web application is protected with login using email and password, and your database is protected using database rules.
It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 230 pages that you can download right now.
Here’s how you can download the updated eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “Firebase Web App with ESP32 and ESP8266”
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD EBOOK VERSION 1.2 »”
The Firebase eBook version 1.2 was released today (April 25, 2022). We added a new part (Part 6) that covers how to log data to the Realtime Database with timestamps. You’ll also learn how to display data on charts and tables, query data, and order data.
Here are the new contents:
- Part 6: Datalogging to the Realtime Database
- Datalogging with timestamps
- Datalogging Web App
- Testing and Deploying your App
- We also fixed small bugs in the code and other small typos.
Thanks for your support.
Rui Santos and Sara Santos
P.S. If you need help following the eBook, please post your question in our Forum: https://rntlab.com/ask-question/