Hi! I hope you are doing well.
I just want to tell you that the MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266 eBook version 1.1 is now available to all active RNT Lab members!.
It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 340 pages that you can download right now. Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266” eBook
- Or open this link: https://rntlab.com/welcome-micropython-programming-with-esp32-and-esp8266/
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.1 »”
In the MicroPython eBook version 1.1 that was updated today (February 13, 2019), here’s what’s new:
- Instructions to program the ESP32/ESP8266 with MicroPython firmware using an alternative IDE – Thonny IDE (page 328)
- How to flash MicroPython firmware with esptool.py (page 313)
- ESP32 Touch Pins (page 116)
- Getting Data Using the OpenWeatherMap API (page 211)
- I2C OLED Display (page 274)
- Control DC Motor (page 284)
- Control an Addressable RGB LED Strip (page 298)
- Fixed small bugs in the code (you can find the latest changes on GitHub)
- Fixed some typos and eBook formatting
- Updated the companion Troubleshooting PDF guide with the 7 most common errors with MicroPython
That’s it for now! We hope you enjoy this new eBook!