Hi! I hope you are doing well.
I just want to announce that we’ve updated our MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266 eBook to version 1.3. It is now available to all active RNTLAB members.
Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266” eBook
- Or open this link: https://rntlab.com/welcome-micropython-programming-with-esp32-and-esp8266/
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.3 »”
The microPython eBook version 1.3 was released today (February 7, 2022). Here’s what’s new:
- Instructions to program the ESP32/ESP8266 using Mu Editor, an intuitive MicroPython IDE suitable for beginners.
- Added some information to the deep sleep units.
- Updated some of the projects.
- Fixed small bugs in the code.
- Fixed some typos and eBook formatting.
- Updated the companion Troubleshooting PDF guide with the most common errors with MicroPython.
That’s all for now.
Thanks for your support.