I hope you are doing well. I’ve just released an updated version of the Ultimate ESP8266 eBook bundle.
The eBook bundle includes:
- Updated: Home Automation Using ESP8266
- Updated: Password Protected Web Server
- Troubleshooting Guide for the ESP8266
1) Updated: Home Automation Using ESP8266
I’ve updated the Home Automation Using ESP8266 eBook in various sections:
- Added instructions showing how to follow the course with other ESP boards
- Flash ESP8266 with NodeMCU now shows how to flash the ESP8266 with the latest NodeMCU binaries available (this will fix some stability problems)
- “Unit 7 – Displaying Temperature and Humidity on a Web Page” was completely updated to use the new functions for DHT sensor that comes with the latest NodeMCU binaries.
- Various typos and miscellaneous stuff corrected
2) Updated: Password Protected Web Server
No major updates. I’ve simple fixed some known errors in the eBook and I’ve updated the initial section to talk about the ESP-12E.
3) Troubleshooting Guide for the ESP8266
I’ve also included a Troubleshooting Guide for the ESP8266.
Thank you for your continuous support,