I hope you are doing well.
The Home Automation Using ESP8266 – 3rd Edition is now available for download to all active RNT Lab members!
It’s colorful PDF with approximately 326 pages that you can download right now. Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/login
- Click the Courses tab or open this link: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Press the big yellow “DOWNLOAD EBOOK >>” button
The 3rd edition includes:
- How to program the ESP8266 with Arduino IDE
- How to program the ESP8266 with NodeMCU Firmware (Lua programming language)
- It’s compatible with ESP-12E/ESP-01/ESP-07/WeMos D1 Mini
- 20 step by step projects
- [NEW] Includes the new ESP8266 – Internet of Things Projects and Gadgets course
- Troubleshooting guide for the ESP8266
Thanks for reading,