Hi! I hope you are doing well.
The Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE final eBook version is now available to all active RNT Lab members with the new ESP32 Projects!
It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 450 pages that you can download right now. Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/login
- Click the Courses tab and select the “Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE” Course
- Or open this link: https://rntlab.com/learn-esp32-welcome/
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD EBOOK VERSION 1.0 >>”
The new eBook comes with all the “ESP32 Projects” that have been released throughout the last couple of weeks:
- Project #1: ESP32 Wi-Fi Multisensor – Temperature, Humidity, Motion, Luminosity, and Relay Control
- Project #2: Remote Controlled Wi-Fi Car Robot
- Project #3: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Android Application with MIT App Inventor – Control Outputs and Display Sensor Readings
- Project #4: LoRa Long Range Sensor Monitoring – Reporting Sensor Readings from Outside: Soil Moisture and Temperature
It also has some new Units:
- Module #1, Unit 6: Make the ESP32 Breadboard Friendly
- Module #2, Unit 6: ESP32 with PIR Motion Sensor – Interrupts and Timers
- Module #2, Unit 7: ESP32 Flash Memory – Store Permanent Data (Write and Read)
- Module #4, Unit 9: ESP32 Control Servo Motor Remotely (Web Server)
- Appendix: List of Parts Required
That’s it for now! More projects coming soon.
Thanks for reading,