Hi! I hope you are doing well.
The MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266 beta version is now available to all active RNT Lab members!
It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 240 pages that you can download right now. Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/login
- Click the Courses tab and select the “MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266” Course
- Or open this link: https://rntlab.com/welcome-micropython-programming-with-esp32-and-esp8266/
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD BETA VERSION >>”
MicroPython is a re-implementation of Python 3 programming language targeted to microcontrollers and embedded systems. The content provided throughout this eBook is compatible with both the ESP32 and ESP8266 boards.
This eBook has approximately 240 pages and this is the current Table of Contents:
- Module #0: Course Intro
- Module #1: Getting Started with MicroPython on ESP32 and ESP8266
- Module #2: Python/MicroPython Programming Basics
- Module #3: Interacting with GPIOs
- Module #4: Web Servers and HTTP Clients
- Module #5: MQTT Protocol
That’s it for now! The final version will be released in the upcoming weeks.
Thanks for reading,