Hi! I hope you are doing well.
We’re happy to announce that we’ve just released a new eBook Smart Home with Raspberry Pi, ESP32, and ESP8266. It’s now available to all active RNT LAB members!
Throughout this eBook, you’ll learn how to build a home automation system and we’ll cover the following main subjects: Node-RED, Node-RED Dashboard, Raspberry Pi, ESP32, ESP8266, MQTT, and InfluxDB database.
It’s a colorful PDF eBook with approximately 400 pages that you can download right now.
Here’s how you can download the eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “SMART HOME with Raspberry Pi, ESP32 and ESP8266”
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD EBOOK VERSION 1.0 »”
Here’s a summarized table of contents of “SMART HOME” eBook version 1.0 (official release date: September 14, 2022):
- Module 1: Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi
- Module 2: Getting Started with Node-RED
- Module 3: Getting Started with MQTT
- Module 4: Introducing the ESP32 and ESP8266 Boards
- Module 5: Connecting the ESP32/ESP826 with Node-RED (MQTT)
- Module 6: InfluxDB Time-Series Database
- Module 7: Sending Notifications with Node-RED
- Module 8: Adding Rules and Triggering Events
- Module 9: Accessing Your Local System from Anywhere
- Module 10: Creating a Cloud Server
That’s it for now.
We hope you enjoy this new eBook that we’ve been working on for the past few months!
Rui Santos & Sara Santos