I hope you are doing well!
I’ve just added 6 new units to the Home Automation using Raspberry Pi course.
Here’s the quick links for Module 12:
- Unit 1 – Decoding RF Signals to Control Outlets
- Unit 2 – Controlling Lamps and Outlets with Arduino using MQTT
- Unit 3 – Reading the Temperature
- Unit 4 – Reading the Light Intensity
- Unit 5 – Triggering Outlets with Temperature and Light Intensity
- Unit 6 – Modifying the color of the Node-RED UI navigation bar
- Updated – List of Components and Parts
If you have any technical questions, please post them here: https://rntlab.com/forum
In this next Module, you’re going to learn how to add rules and trigger events based on certain conditions.
Have a great weekend,