I hope you are doing well!
I’ve just added 6 new units to the Home Automation using Raspberry Pi course.
Here’s the quick links for Module 8:
- Unit 1 – Controlling Outputs with ESP using MQTT
- Unit 2 – Decoding RF Signals to Control Outlets
- Unit 3 – Controlling Lamps and Outlets with ESP using MQTT
- Bonus Unit – ESP-01 with Arduino IDE
- Bonus Unit – Node-RED UI Customization
- Bonus Unit – ESP-12E – Pinout Reference
- Updated – List of Components and Parts
If you have any technical questions, please post them here: https://rntlab.com/forum
In this next Module, you’re going to add a motion sensor to detect movement and notify you when necessary.
You’re also going to connect a gas sensor to detect gas and smoke. Lastly you’re going to put everything inside a nice project box.
Have a great weekend,