I hope you are doing well!
I’ve just added 6 new units to the Home Automation using Raspberry Pi course.
Here’s the quick links for Module 7:
- Unit 1 – Introducing the ESP8266
- Unit 2 – How to Install the ESP8266 Board in Arduino IDE
- Unit 3 – Testing the Installation
- Unit 4 – Installing the PubSubClient Library
- Unit 5 – Connecting the ESP8266 to the Node-RED Nodes
- Bonus Unit – Exporting Node-RED Nodes
If you have any technical questions, please post them here: https://rntlab.com/forum
In the next Module is when the real home automation project begins. By now you have acquired all the basic concepts and you’ll start controlling real lamps and monitor sensors with your ESP8266.
Have a great weekend,