I hope you are doing well!
I’ve just added 5 new units to the Home Automation using Raspberry Pi course.
Here’s the quick links for Module 6:
- Unit 1 – Installing Node-RED UI
- Unit 2 – Experimenting with Node-RED UI
- Unit 3 – Sketching Your Home Rooms
- Unit 4 – Creating Tabs on Node-RED UI for each Room
- Bonus Unit – MQTT Authentication with Username and Password
If you have any technical questions, please post them here: https://rntlab.com/forum
In the next Module, you’ll start programming the ESP8266 and connect it to your Raspberry Pi to control outputs and monitor sensors.
Have a great weekend,
P.S. I’ve also posted a new project on the RNT blog called ESP8266 Controlled with Android App (MIT App Inventor)