Rui here, I hope you are doing well!
I’ve just released 5 new Units for the Programming ESP32 with Arduino IDE course.
Here’s the new Units:
- Part 1 – LoRa Long Range Sensor Monitoring and Data Logging
- Part 2 – ESP32 LoRa Sender
- Part 3 – ESP32 LoRa Receiver
- Part 4 – ESP32 LoRa Sender Solar Powered
- Part 5 – Final Tests, Demonstration, and Data Analysis
In this project you’re going to build an off-the-grid monitoring system that sends soil moisture and temperature readings to and indoor receiver. To establish a communication between the sender and the receiver will be using LoRa radio. The indoor LoRa receiver displays sensor readings on a web server and logs the data into a micro SD card with timestamps.
Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
We’re currently working on compiling the final eBook version of the course that will include all 4 Projects that have been released for the last couple of weeks. The final eBook will be released on June 15, 2018.
Thanks for reading,