Rui here, I hope you are doing well!
I’ve just released 3 new Projects for the Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE course. I’ve also published 2 extra Units.
Here’s the new Projects and extra Units:
- ESP32 Color Picker Web Server for RGB LED Strip
- ESP32 Asynchronous Temperature and Humidity Web Server with Auto Update
- ESP32 with Bluetooth Classic and Android Smartphone
- ESP32 Over-the-air (OTA) Programming – Web Updater
- ESP32 Pinout Reference: Which GPIO pins should you use?
Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses to access the new Units.
We’re currently working on updating the eBook version with these new Projects and extra Units. The updated eBook should be released in 3 to 4 weeks.
Thanks for reading,
P.S. In case you’ve missed it, I’ve also been posted new projects with the ESP32-CAM on the RNT blog: