In learn esp-32, Module-7, on receiver board, i m getting Disconnected from MQTT on serial.
I have rebooted raspberry pi & sometime it work. What are possible root causes of this.
- Do you have multiple boards running as an MQTT client in your network?
- did you check your MQTT broker IP address?
- did your MQTT broker installed successfully ?
- Do you have multiple boards running as an MQTT client in your network? No. Client-1 & Client-2, only 2 boards
- did you check your MQTT broker IP address?. Yes. Checked twice.
- did your MQTT broker installed successfully ?. For client-1, MQTT is connected, For client-2 its getting disconnected. so, broker is installed successfully (I think )
Hello, I’ve been trying to figure it out what’s missing and checking the code again to see if there is something work… I honestly don’t know what’s the issue.
- If one of the board connects, I don’t know why the other board wouldn’t connect too. Do you have a single router in our house? (or do you have multiple Wi-Fi boosters?)