I would like to note that the tutorial “Streaming ESP32-CAM video and face recognition with Arduino IDE” worked perfectly. In fact, due to the version of the Arduino IDE I am currently on, 1.8.10 and the version of the ESP32 add-on for Arduino to be 1.0.4, there was no need to execute the reset button to start the connection to the upload the code. I even took a photo with very good resolution and excellent color fidelity.
That’s great! I’m glad it’s working perfectly.
Just for reference here are links for other ESP32-CAM projects:
- Video Streaming, Face Detection and Face Recognition
- ESP32 IP CAM – Video Streaming (Home Assistant and Node-RED)
- Take Photo and Save to MicroSD Card
- PIR Motion Detector with Photo Capture
- Take Photo, Save to SPIFFS and Display in Web Server