Are you planning on telling us how to load and run MicroPython on the ESP-WROOM-32? That would be very useful to me. Thanks.
Right now I don’t plan to write any tutorials about MicroPython, because the whole course and most of my readers are only interested in Arduino IDE. But I might create tutorials about that subject in the future.
Thanks for the suggestion!
Hello James! I’ve just started a new MicroPython tutorial series on the RNT blog:
- Getting Started with MicroPython on ESP32 and ESP8266
- Flash/Upload MicroPython Firmware to ESP32 and ESP8266
- Install uPyCraft IDE – Windows PC Instructions
- Install uPyCraft IDE – Mac OS X Instructions
- Install uPyCraft IDE – Linux Ubuntu Instructions
More tutorials with MicroPython coming soon!
These microPython tutorials you have written are very complete and are very clearly written, just like all your other tutorials. I’ve made PDF documents out of them so I can save them. I’m looking forward to seeing the other microPython tutorials that you’re going to write. Thank you very much.