is there some sample about flood water warning using lora, and send sms when flood come.
I don’t think there’s a project that deals with water leak detection on the Rui & Sara site. On the other hand, regarding the use of LoRa, you can refer to the following tutorials:
- ESP32 with LoRa using Arduino IDE – Getting Started
- TTGO LoRa32 SX1276 OLED Board: Getting Started with Arduino IDE
- ESP32 LoRa Sensor Monitoring with Web Server (Long Range Communication)
Otherwise, for water leakage detection, you can draw inspiration from the following projects:
- TrigBoardWaterDetect (Kevin Darrah)
- Enginursday: Creating a Smart Water Sensor with the ESP32 Thing
- How to make an Arduino water detection alarm
I guess if you look a little you can find a lot more!
Obviously, you will have to integrate all these ideas and try to realize this project by yourself. But it can be a great challenge!
But I think it’s a great idea for a tutorial to suggest to Rui & Sara 😉
Hi Stephanie. As Steph mentioned, we don’t have any tutorial about flood warning.
What type of sensors you want to use?
There’s this rain sensor that detects if there’s water or not. So, it may be able to detect if there is a flood.
For sending SMS notifications, you can use something like the SIM800L:
Let me know if you need further help.