Has your team done any comparison of using Blynk vs Telegram? It looks like Telegram is free where Blynk charges for Widgets beyond a small starting set.
We don’t have any article comparing both apps.
Telegram and Blynk are different types of apps and work in different ways. It really depends on what you want to do.
Blynk allows you to add a limited amount of widgets for free. With blynk, you can create your own dashboard to control your IoT devices.
While Telegram is a messaging app that can be connected to your ESP board, so you can send commands/receive readings / post images, etc…
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos, Control Outputs, Request Sensor Readings and Motion Notifications
- Telegram: ESP32 Motion Detection with Notifications (Arduino IDE)
- Telegram: Control ESP32/ESP8266 Outputs (Arduino IDE)
- Telegram: Request ESP32/ESP8266 Sensor Readings (Arduino IDE)
- Telegram: ESP8266 NodeMCU Motion Detection with Notifications (Arduino IDE)
The most suitable app really depends on your application.
Thank you for responding. I will take advantage of the links you have provided to learn more about Telegram.