Hi, in the page 50 of the book of MycroPython ESP32, When I want to Download and run
Hello Paco, can you please provide more details about your problem?
- Is your ESP32 flashed with MicroPython firmware?
- Is uPyCraft IDE connected to your ESP32?
- What’s the error message that you see when you try to “download and run”?
Thanks for your patience. Regards,
Rui thank you for your interest. When I want to download to ESP32 any modification that I have made to my program, the download is not done, then I do the whole procedure again from burning the firmware then I download my program and it works correctly. Is this how it works, download in each modification that the firmware is made?
Sí ESP se muestra con el firmware microPython, sí, uPy está conectado.
Algunas veces no hacen nada, el cursor aparece parpadeando o dice “árbol falso”.
Estoy usando windows 10.
With the ESP32 and uPyCraft IDE sometimes you need to try to re-connect to the board 2 or 3 times. The best way to catch it available is doing the following:
- With your ESP32 connected to your computer and uPyCraft IDE open
- Press the ESP32 EN/RST button
- After, 1 or 2 seconds click the “Connect” button in uPyCraft IDE
If this process fails, I recommend trying it two or three times, because you’ll catch the ESP waking up and you’ll be able to establish the serial communication easier.