I bought the ESP32 training course this week.
I start enjoy the online course as well as the downloadable PDF material.
But I can access the video tutorial. Please help.
Can you answer a couple of questions to help me figure out the problem:
- When does that error happen? When you download the video or try to watch them in the web browser?
- What’s the exact error message?
- Which web browser are you using?
- Are you using any special ad-blocker or extensions in your web browser (those extensions sometimes cause problem)?
Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for the prompt response.
- It happened at both, when I tried to download and when I tried to watch the video from the link.
- error messages: “This site can’t be reached”, and “player.vimeo.com refused to connect”
- I tried in 3 different device: PC windows 10 with Chrome browser, PC windows 7 with Chrome browser and Android Phone with Chrome browser, all with the same results.
- No. I don’t used any add blocker.
Please also note that I even can’t access http://www.vimeo.com , with the “This site can’t be reached” error message.
I just found out that vimeo.com are blocked by some governments including mine.
Can you give me any other alternative for me to have the video?
Hello Benawi, I’ve sent you the download link via email. Can you download it now?
I show the link but am in vacation right now.
I will try to download on Manday.
Thanks and Regards
Unfortunately I could’t manage to download the file.
From several attempt, it was fail when it reached about 1.5 GB, probably the file is to big to download at once.
Thanks and Regards,
I’ve re-sent multiple download links with a smaller file size. Let me know if you were able to download it now.
Finally I managed to download all eleven zip files.
Thanks and regards,