I hope you are doing well.
I’ve just added 2 new Arduino projects to the Arduino Step-by-step Projects Course. I’ve also updated the eBook version to include those two projects which is now available in PDF format for download to all active RNT Lab members!
Here’s how you can download the latest eBook (the PDF cover says VERSION 2.0):
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/login
- Click the Courses tab or open this link: https://rntlab.com/course-intro-arduino-projects
- Press the yellow “Download the eBook VERSION 2.0” button
Arduino Projects Added
- Request Sensor Data via SMS – In this project you’re going to request the temperature and humidity from a DHT11 sensor via SMS. You’re going to use the SIM900 GSM shield to send and receive SMS with the Arduino.
- Time Attendance System with RFID – In this project you’re going to build a time attendance system with RFID. When you swipe an RFID tag next to the RFID reader, it saves the user UID and time in an SD card. It also shows if you are late or in time according to a preset hour and minute.
Thanks for reading,
P.S. I’ve also posted last week a comprehensive guide called: Decoding and Encoding JSON with Arduino or ESP8266