Rui Santos the founder of RNTLab.com (Random Nerd Tutorials Lab) created this website to teach electronics and programming using open-source hardware and software. You can read all about Rui here!
With my work I want to help as many people as possible. So all the original material in this website, unless noted otherwise, is covered under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike v3.0 license. If you want to use my work in other situations please contact me here.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
Read the complete license here: Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike v3.0 license
My Reviews and promotions
Some products used in my projects might be promotional. For more information please contact me here.
If you would like an invoice for your purchase, please contact me here within 24 hours after your purchase.
All content provided on Random Nerd Tutorials website is provided for information purposes only. No claim is made as to the accuracy of the website content. Rui Santos nor anyone else accepts any liability to any person or organization for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) provided on this web site or incorporated into it by reference. Information on RandomNerdTutorials.com is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content. You undertake any projects or instructions at your own risk.
All my projects were tested and they worked for me, but I can’t guarantee they will work for you due to an endless list of possibilities. You might be using different boards or parts, another operative system or simply a different version of the software, etc…
If you use my content please refer me! (It can be with a link to my website, you should also contact me here. I’m always interested in watching people that use my projects!)