Hi. We hope you’re doing well.
We just want to announce that we’ve just finished updating our “SMART HOME with Raspberry Pi, ESP32, and ESP8266” eBook. The most updated eBook is version 1.1.
Learn how to build a home automation system using open-source hardware and software: Node-RED, Node-RED Dashboard, Raspberry Pi, ESP32, ESP8266, MQTT, and InfluxDB database.
Here’s how you can download the updated eBook:
- Login here: https://rntlab.com/courses
- Click the Courses tab and select the “SMART HOME” eBook
- Press the yellow button “DOWNLOAD EBOOK VERSION 1.1 »”
The Smart Home version 1.1 was released today (20 November 2022). Here’s what’s new:
- We fixed small bugs in the code and other small typos;
- We improved some of the instructions;
- We added a new module, Module 11, that covers how to add an ESP32-CAM surveillance camera to your Node-RED Home Automation System.
Thanks for your support.
Rui Santos and Sara Santos
P.S. If you need help following the eBook, please post your question in our Forum: https://rntlab.com/ask-question/