This eBook has approximately 400 pages. You can check the current Table of Contents below.
Install all the tools required throughout the eBook: Visual Studio Code, PlatformIO IDE Extension and Arduino IDE (not mandatory).
- Installing VS Code PlatformIO IDE
- Installing Arduino IDE
- Getting Started with HTML
- Styling HTML Content with CSS
Learn how to build web server projects with the ESP32 and ESP8266 boards to control outputs and monitor sensors remotely. You’ll learn how to build web pages to control outputs (buttons, toggle switches, and slider) and display sensor readings (text, tables and charts).
You’ll also learn different client-server communication protocols: HTTP requests, WebSocket and Server-Sent Events (SSE).
- Introducing Web Servers
- 1.1 – Hello World Web Server
- 1.2 – Hello World Web Server (Serve Files from Filesystem)
- 1.3 – Hello World Web Server (Arduino IDE Software)
- 2.1 – Web Server – Control Outputs (ON/OFF Buttons)
- 2.2 – Web Server – Control Multiple Outputs (Toggle Switches)
- 2.3 – WebSocket Web Server: Control Outputs (ON/OFF Buttons)
- 2.4 – Web Server with Slider: Control LED Brightness (PWM)
- 3.1 – Web Server: Display Sensor Readings (SSE)
- 3.2 – Web Server: Display Sensor Readings (Table)
- 3.3 – Web Server: Display Sensor Readings (Charts)
We provide all the needed files to build the project examples (for the ESP32 and ESP8266 boards).
This is the first edition of the “Build Web Servers with the ESP32 and ESP8266” eBook. When you get the eBook, you have access to future releases at no extra cost. We plan to include the following projects in the next release:
- Web server to control multiple outputs with WebSocket protocol;
- Web server to handle input fields;
- Display charts with multiple series (readings from different sensors on the same chart);
- Add authentication (username and password) to your web pages;
- Build a web server that serves two or more web pages to display different settings;
- Other projects suggested by our readers…
$29 USD $20.95 USD
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee